Monday, June 18, 2007

Eastern Spice is getting Spicier

I named this kit Eastern Spice for a reason, the first part was kind of mellow but this part of the kit is HOT, HOT, HOT! I am SO happy with this kit and have a lot more embellishments and papers in process, just wait till you see the journaling pieces! I told you earlier that I wanted an exotic looking flower, well my search was kind of fruitless so I had to make one myself, I have to say I ended up with what I was envisioning for the kit. Today’s elements are one color but I am in the process of recoloring them to give you lots of options. Once again these papers are almost making themselves, there are so many ways I could go with them. I should have more of the kit ready by Wednesday so check in then.
After 3 1/3 kits I am up to over 18,000 downloads. I have decided to do something special when I reach 50,000 so be sure to keep coming back for it.



Links Expired

Don't you just love it!