Friday, June 1, 2007

Butterfly Garden Part 2

Well ladies, I think I have a mega kit here, I had ideas for a lot more embellishments but I think I am ready to move on to next week’s kit. Butterfly Garden took me out of my comfort zone, most of the stuff I do is more on the grungy side, but I have really enjoyed it and I have learned a lot from it.
I had hoped to have a preview of next week’s kit but it is still in my mind and not on the computer yet. I have to spend some time on my real job (layout, design and ad work for a monthly newspaper) but I should have the first part of the kit up on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, so check back next week.
In the mean time enjoy Butterfly Garden and I would LOVE to see what you do with or if you make some QP’s I would love to be able to share those.



Sorry Link has been removed.

The full Alpha in the preview is included and I also sized some of the embellishments to be used as Alpha Accents.