Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Got Carried Away, Eastern Spice Part 3

Well I got carried away designing paper again. I just love the heck out of making paper. With all of these papers you should have a lot of options, from soft and mellow to Hot! Hot! Hot! In the process I did not get some of the other elements made that I want to add to the kit. I have some nice journaling pieces for you and a cardboard corner that I made using Bannerwoman’s fun product, Cardboard Craze as a base. I have had a few requests to separate out the beads from the ribbon so they are included in this download.
I am working on the alpha and something SPECIAL that I am making with the beads, and did someone say CLUSTERS!! (as I have said before I LOVE clusters.)


If you did not come by yesterday, take a minute to read yesterday's posting, there is a little info about what it takes to make paper like this.

Links Expired