Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Little Update

I wanted to keep you posted on the happenings here. Now that I got the header for the site to Grace she is making fast progress. It was like Christmas morning for me today, when I got up and checked my e-mail there was a link from Grace to the site so I could see what she had done. Wow! I am so happy with it. I don’t know when the gallery will be done, but it shouldn’t be too long now. I still have to learn a few things about the software I will use to get the quick pages on to the gallery and then I will have to upload them, we all know how tortuous of a process that can be. I want to make sure that I label everything so you can have credit for the work you have done. So it could still be a week or so until they are ready for you. This really did turn out to be a bigger project than I thought it would be, but I have learned a lot and had a lot of fun with it.

I have most of the QPs downloaded, but it has been a slow process, I have to keep my eye on them so I can be sure I put the right name on them. At the same time I am working on the alpha and it is also the start of a busy two week with the paper I do the layout for, lot of ads to do,and that is what brings in some cash. If I did not get to your page yet I should be able to take care of it on Sunday. I am starting to feel like a one armed juggler... LOL.

I still have a little bit of work to do on the alpha and other pieces for your bonus download. The alpha is a multi-layered monster, but it is coming out beautifully. I should have it on the blog either late, late Sunday night or early, early Monday morning... LOL. You may want to get busy clearing out some hard drive space for the quick pages, there are so many beautiful ones you might want them all. See ya soon!