Saturday, June 16, 2007

Eastern Spice Part 1

I have some awesome papers for you today, I have been playing around with blending modes and textures and I LOVE what I came up with. Despite what I said the other day about not focusing on kits this is going to turn into a kit. I want to make a spectacular flower to go with these papers so I decided to check the stock photo sites for a flower to base it on. I want a spiky, exotic flower, something to go with the Mid Eastern flavor of the papers, I found hundreds of daisies and roses but nothing that really looked exotic. I have a few more sites to check and I have found a few possibles so we will see what I come up with. I have some great ribbons and journaling pieces in the works, they will be here Monday.
The swirls on these papers were made with brushes by ca_pris. http://papersweets.fan-arts.net/ This artist has an incredible collection of brushes for download.



I am getting strange messages from 4shared so I
set up an alternative download on Send Space
Download Eastern Spice Part 1 Here. 4 Shared
OR
Download Eastern Spice Part 1 Here Send Space