Sunday, June 10, 2007

OK, So Here is the Plan

If you read my bio you know that I have been using Photoshop for almost 7 years and I have not done too much creative with it till I discovered digital scrapping. When I first got PS I read every book I could find on all of the neat things you could do with it, but from disuse of all of the cool stuff I have forgotten more than I remember. I recently got some more great PS books and I am going to work my way through them. I have been focusing on making kits lately, the papers are SO easy for me, they almost make themselves, but I have a hard time coming up with the embellishments. So while I am upgrading my PS skills I am going too focus on making embellishments. For the next few weeks I hope to be giving you all sorts of neat things. I can’t promise that anything will coordinate with anything else but I can promise I will only put up the best of the best. Be sure to come back on a regular basis because my 4Shared is getting full and I do not know how long I will leave any single piece up.

Here is part 3 of Dusted Blossoms, I love, love, love the papers, lace and alphas. Look at the detail on the lace! Please send my some QPs or layouts so I can post them. Enjoy!



I just noticed I misspelled "Blossoms" in my preview, I have never been known for my spelling skills.

Sorry, Link has been removed,