Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You Guys are Great and A Surprise!

Just popped in to tell you that you guys are doing an incredible job on the quick pages. I am so happy to hear that this call for QPs has prompted many of you to attempt one for the first time. I am very impressed with the range of layouts. We have not reached the goal of 50 yet, so keep them coming. I spent a lot of Monday sending out thank yous to everyone that sent in pages, I managed to send them to everyone that sent one in before midnight (I think), but I have to put that aside for awhile so I can focus on getting these beauties to you, If you did not get a thank you from me I want you to know how much I appreciate what you have done and all of the wonderful comments you made. You put a smile on my face and in my heart. THANK YOU!!

Now I have a surprise for you. I am in the process of setting up a website with a gallery to display and distribute your contributions. It might seem like a bit of over-kill but I want to do this right. I have the wonderful designer Grace Bennett setting up the site for me. I am not sure how long it will take to get the gallery up and ready. There will be a lot to do, first I will have to learn how to use the program that manages the gallery, then I will have to label, upload, place and who knows what else to the QPs. I will keep you updated on how the process is going.

So keeping this in mind you will have to be patient with me. I had to spend a lot of time looking for a web host and figuring out a few things, I also need to design some of the graphics so the site will have the feel I want. I can almost guarantee that I will not have anything new for you until Saturday or Sunday. Till then wish me luck!
Remember, keep sending then in.
P.S. The first comment I got is "What is a QP?". If you need more info on how to do one go to the previous post, near the bottom there are some good links.

Download Eastern Spice Part 5 Here