Tuesday, July 17, 2007

30 more Eastern Spice Quick Pages

I am in the process of uploading 30 more of the Eastern Spice QPs today, With these, the total of QPs in the gallery from various kits is over 70, all of which are free for the taking. When you look at the gallery of Eastern Spice QPs you will be amazed at the variety of styles that have been achieved from one kit. Everything is running pretty smoothly with the site now so I have able to catch up a bit around here, my DH has a fondness for clean underwear and more than cereal for dinner so he is happy about that. I have been able to get some designing done and have 12 papers for three kits done. I hope that by this weekend I can get back to giving out some freebies. I have really missed that, because all of the comments from you have been a real bright spot. So I will probably give out the freebies from the blog.
If you haven’t been to the site you might not know that I have a posting contest going on, 3 people each day will be awarded a coupon for a free (as yet unmade…LOL) kit. The details of the contest are in 2 posts in the forum. When you come by stop in to the member’s gallery, there are some beautiful layouts there and there is plenty of room for you to upload yours.
Well I better get back to uploading the QP’s, I will be working on it through out the day. Enjoy!
Grambie, as far as I know I have never received an e-mail from you, please e-mail me and let me know it is you.



Click Here to go to Stone Accents Studio