Saturday, July 7, 2007

Eastern Spice Pin Alpha

I made this pin alpha for the Eastern Spice kit that was not included in the freebie yesterday. I thought it might be too many alphas, with uppercase and lower case in “hot and mild” and the pin alphas in “hot and mild” and upper and low that made 8 alphas. But since it is already done I might as well let you decide if you want it or not. These 4 alphas are about 17 mgs.
I worked my way through two of the control panels for the site yesterday and I think I have them figured out. It was a lot of trial and error. Fortunately I didn’t mess anything up so badly that it was not fixable…LOL. I have another few things to learn but I am going to start uploading the quick pages today. The site is SO pretty, I can hardly wait to show it to you.



Links Expired