Friday, July 27, 2007

Feelin Wonderful 2 and Call Update

I hope you like envelopes, I went a little overboard on them but what you are getting is Mix ‘N’ Match envelopes, I still have more to add to the set, you might want not want to keep all of them when you get them but this way you can decide. Well everyone seems pretty happy with Feelin Wonderful. There are already some quick pages and layouts in the gallery which amazes me because I have only given out a few embellishments, I can’t wait to see what you can do when you get the whole kit.
I have been VERY busy here, I got some good responses to my call for designers, the creative team and co administrator, The CT call will close tonight at midnight central because I had SO many good applications for the team. There are some very good designers that are interested in having a shop at the store but the call is still open, if you have some good designs and have been considering having a store don’t be shy about checking out the possibility here. As for the co-administrator position I have decided to divide this into two positions one for helping manage the store and forums and the other for the advertising guru who will take care of designing and placing ads and making up the newsletter. The reason for this is I might find someone who is great with the managing forums part but does not feel comfortable with the advertising, and advertising gurus might not care for administration. It might be the best way to handle that position so that we could all have the best of both worlds. By the way, this is a paid position so the co-admin and ad person will not just be working for “scraps”…LOL.

To those of you that applied for the Creative Team, please give me a few days to get back to you, I really need to focus on the designers, co-administrator and the ad person so that they can start doing what needs to be done to get ready for our Grand Opening. I hope you understand and I promise I will get to you as soon as possible, in the meantime you should have plenty to play with now that you have another part of Feelin Wonderful.

I have not been able to do much on the forum the last few days but there are some great people who are pitching in and getting involved, BIG HUGS to you all. Which reminds me, besides the other positions I did the calls for I am also looking for people who would like to get involved in the forums and gallery doing such things as moderating and getting some fun things started. I already have a few people in mind but if you are interested in having a hand in shaping this site I would love to hear from you.
I am doing a bonus again, A few people did have trouble finding the last bonus so I will tell you where it is, part 1 is in the “Flavors of the World” forum. I don’t want to waste your time making you hunt all around but I do like to have you stop into the forum and gallery, so I will make it super easy and tell you this one is in the “Down Through the Ages” forum, both of these forums were Jasia’s idea and Janalyn has been posting all kind of great links in them (BIG HUGS to you girl)
The next piece will be up Monday or Tuesday. I am going to spend the weekend getting the team together. If you are thinking about applying for a shop, co-admin or advertising wiz there is still time. To all of you that applied for designer and co-admin I will be in touch with you by Monday, if there is anything else you want me to see get it sent in soon and if you have any questions I will be glued to my keyboard so I can get back to you fast. Thanks all for your patience. Enjoy!
Grambie, did you get my e-mail??





Links Expired