Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Little Update

I was hoping to get this posted early tonight but between taking care of some things for the calls and getting carried away making envelopes for Feelin Wonderful it ain't gonna happen. It will be there in the morning. A few people can’t find the bonus, but they tried, so it is in the forum “Flavors of the World. See ya tomorrow.

Previous post today
I just wanted to let you know that I am spending the day working on the embellishments for part two of “Feelin Wonderful.” I am not going to be answering e-mails unless they are an emergency until I get this part posted, probably early this evening. One more thing, all of the calls are still open but I am considering dividing the co-administrator position into two parts, one for helping manage the store and forums and the other for the advertising guru. The reason for this is I might find someone who is great with the managing forums part but does not feel comfortable with the advertising part, and vise versa. It might be the best way to handle that position so that we could all have the best of both worlds. By the way, this is a paid position so the co-admin will not just be working for “scraps”…LOL. A few people couldn’t find the bonus so I will give you a little hint, it is in the forum that is “Yummy
Enjoy!