Friday, July 20, 2007

A Mix of Quick Pages

The quick pages I uploaded today brings me to the end of this exciting journey I so innocently (naively?) started a few weeks ago. What an adventure it has been. I have learned so much and accomplished something I thought was too big of a job to handle. The day I put out the call for the quick pages I never imagined where it would lead. It defiantly changed what I was doing with my days, until then I spent at least 3-4 hours a day looking for freebies and cruising various sites and blogs, there were daily downloads and personal stories I followed on a regular basis, along with keeping up with the “real life” things. Since that day I have spent 12-15 hours a day working on the site and have started giving my teenage daughter “allowance” again to help keep up with the housework. Every morning no matter how cruddy my arm feels I am ready to get up and get to it, and I am always reluctant to go to bed. Yep, this has been a big adventure.

Things have settled down a bit, the site is running smoothly and I am back to designing. I am very happy with some of the things that have been started in the forum, it is a good beginning, but it is only a beginning. I have lots of plans that I would like to pursue and ideas that I want to see grow. things that are starting to take shape. I do hope that you will take some time to visit the forum on your way to the quick pages, we have started forums for Era, Ethnic and Genealogy themes and I would love it if you would post a link or two there. We have some things going on in the Gimp users forum and I have just started a forum for Newbies, I am going to try to answer many of the questions we all had when we first started digital scrapping, so if you want to lend a hand there it would be much appreciated. There is also a posting contest going on daily, 3 people a day that post will be randomly be selected to receive a coupon for a kit (5 of which I am working on) and anyone that starts a really good thread or has a good idea for the forum will also receive a coupon.

I would love to see some of the layouts you have done with the kits, there is plenty of room in the gallery so you could post it there or send me a link to whatever galleries you have posted them. One thing that I can just about guarantee, now that I have this wonderful gallery and forum set up I WILL have a quick page challenge for every kit I give out. I hope to have the next freebie posted by Monday, so be sure to check back in.

I have the Infatuation QPs up and will have about 8 others from the other kits up within the hour. Enjoy!






Click Here to go to Stone Accents Studio