Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Delicious Berry Blue Part 3

OMGosh, I would have had this up sooner but when I checked the 4-Shared link I was SHOCKED to see an extremely disgusting advertisement for a hot and h*rn*y Britney Spears video in the link. There was also a video of someone throwing himself in front of a bus. I spent a lot of time trying to get through to 4-shared on the phone with no luck so I wrote an e-mail to every address that 4-shared had to hopefully get some attention for this. I know that as a free site we agree to have advertisements on the link but I thought they did not allow offensive ads. I sure hope this is a fluke and it gets cleared up soon. Then I tried to use Send Space but I kept getting error messages, so I ended up putting them on gigasize.

I am going to keep it short and sweet today, I have a lot of irons in the fire that are going to melt if I don’t get back to them…LOL

I am so happy with how this kit is coming along, next to autumn colors this is my favorite color combination. I have a lot of pictures of my kids in these colors and I bet you do too. I am using Painter to make some flowers for the kit, I hope to have them ready soon, but it is a challenging program to learn.

I just got the newsletter out so hopefully you will find it in your mailbox today. If you are not registered in the forum you are not in our mailing list so be sure to get signed up for next week. I didn’t have a chance to make a freebie for this week but next week I want to add to the freebie I had in the newsletter last week.

Well I need to run, Enjoy!



Sorry, Link Disabled