Friday, October 12, 2007

Vintage Rose is Here

First I want to say Happy Birthday to my mom. She lives in Massachusetts so I do not get to see her very often. She was a school lunch room worker for a long time and she use to hate to fly but in the last 10 years or so she has become a world traveler, she has been to every continent except Antarctica, and is quite the cruise queen. My mom is one of the funniest people I know, she can tell a story in such a way that you will end up literally ROFLYBO. I had thyroid cancer about 15 years ago and her and my Aunt Cheryl came to take care of me and my family while I was recovering, I almost split my stitches laughing so much. I tried to call her today but her Call Wave would not let me through for some reason so, Mom, Happy Birthday!! I love you.

I am going to interrupt Delicious Berry Blue and introduce Vintage Rose, I had so much fun with this kit, it was great to get away from managing the store for a while. Jan is back from vacation so I hope to have more design time, there is so much to do when you have a store, it would be impossible for me without people like Janalyn and Lori helping out. This color palette was so easy to work with, the papers just kept rolling out and I ended up with over 50. If you look closely you can see the details and textures in the papers. Of course I had to have beads, they are one of my favorite things to make, check out the drop beads, they took forever to make but I have wanted to do something like this for awhile. It will be in the store as a kit, an add-on and as a mega kit, which is a combination of the kit and the add-on at a 25% savings. I have the mega kit on sale until Tuesday night for the same price as the kit so you might want to snap it up for that price. I have a freebie for you from Vintage Rose, it will give you a taste of the details and textures in the kits and should be enough to make a nice layout, Enjoy!

Vintage Rose Kit




Vintage Rose Papers



Vintage Rose Details



Your Vintage Rose Freebie



Download Vintage Rose Freebie Here