Friday, November 23, 2007

Contest is closed, Thanks!

WOW, you guy really went to town. I have my work cut out for me in choosing a name from all of those great suggestions. The contest is closed now and I will go through the suggestions and announce the winning name in a few hours. Thanks so much for participating in this, naming and describing kits is not my strong point, so this will help a lot.

Don’t forget to go by the store, we are having a 40% of sale for Black Friday, so if you are looking for a way to save money but can’t bear the thought of getting out on the cold and the crowd that is the place to do it. It is not to late to sign up for the designer contest that starts on Monday. I want to add 4 new designers to the team so if you have been considering becoming a professional designer e-mail me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com and I will send you the details.

BTW, There were a few problems with the Feelin Peachy alpha, so here is the right link to the alpha.