Sunday, November 11, 2007

Date Change for SAS Designer Contest

There’s been a few things that have come up that have made me decide that I need to reschedule the designer contest The first problem is that two of our designers are moving next week and another one just had a baby. We are relying on the designers to check over all of the entries for quality so it might be too much for the rest of us to do in time for the voting to start. Then with Thanksgiving the next week it could difficult for the contestants to get their entries in with family obligations, so the contest will start on Monday the 26th and run for 3 weeks. Here is the new schedule for the contest,

Contest starts on Monday, November 26th at 10 a.m. EST, this is when the theme or palette will be released.
Entries are due Friday Nov 30th at 10 a.m.
Voting starts Friday Nov 30th at 7 p.m,
Voting closes Sunday Dec 2nd at 7 p.m.
Next round starts on Monday, Dec 3rd at 10 a.m.

We have some exciting contestants already so I know this is going to be a lot of fun. I will be back Tuesday with more of Feelin Peachy and I hope I can finish up a new kit I have been working on.