Monday, November 26, 2007

The Winner is…

Wow! What a tough choice that was, there were so many great names to choose from. I was surprised at how many of them really fit the feel of the kit and I was touched at how many of you were reminded of a special time or person on your life, thank you for sharing that with me. I went through the list with my nieces on Thanksgiving, they are 10 and 13, they got a kick out of the fact that Aunt Julie has a website and blog…LOL. We all pretty much agreed on the name we thought best fit the kit so the winning name is Tuscan Sunset, Cheng suggested it but she did not leave an address so, Cheng, get in touch with me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com and I will send you a coupon for the kit. If I am ever stuck for a name I will definitely do this again, what you came up with is so much better then what I could have. The kit should be in the store sometime today, the regular price is 5.95 but I will have it on sale for 4.25 for the first two weeks. The preview is a little messy but I always try to fit everything in so it gets kind of crammed with all of the elements.

The SAS designer contest starts today, I am pretty excited about it, I have looked at the blogs of some of the entries and there is some real talent out there. I am looking forward to adding 4 new designers to the team also, I think 15 will be a good number of designers. Right now the designers do two contests a month but I would like to be able to cut that down to one each, so with that number of designers we can still have a lot of fun things going on. It is not too late to enter so if you are interested e-mail me and I will send you all of the information you will need, you just have to have your entry in by the deadline Friday Nov 30th at 10 a.m. The palette for the first round is posted in the forum. The voting starts Friday Nov 30th at 7 p.m. and all of the kits will be available for download after that time so be sure to stop by the gallery.