Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feelin SAS-y

Wow, what an exciting week we had with round 2 of the designer contest. There were so many comments about how people had such a hard time choosing their favorite to vote for. I am really excited that about the prospect of having some of these talented women join the SAS design team. Round 3 is a “Free for All” I thought it would be the best way to let them show the full range of their talents by letting them choose exactly what they wanted to in this round so it should be very interesting.

Apparently a lot of you were around the forum just as the voting closed because it over loaded our server and the site was down for about a half hour. I was just getting ready to take a screen shot of the results and I could not get back in, talk about panic. I got on the phone to Blue Host and had to wait in line for about 20 minutes, they actually said it was their fault, I don’t know if they had not allocated enough resources to the server or what but they did have it up and running within a few minutes of me getting in touch with them. As soon as the site gets a little bigger I am going to have it moved over to my own server so that nothing like that ever happens again.

You have to get by Candee’s store and take a look at her latest kit. It is her first altered art kit and I’ll tell you, she did an awesome job of it. Don’t be surprised to see a lot more altered art coming from her.



I did have time to repackage Feelin SAS-y and get it into the store this week. I know a lot of you already have it but for those of you who don’t I have a freebie of it for you today. It is available in a few configurations, a kit, mega kit and a paper pack. The kit and mega kit are on sale for the next few weeks.

I really hate to make alphas, between upper case, lower case, numbers and symbols there are 72 cut, paste and saves so it gets very repetitious. I wanted to get Feelin Frosty in the store so I didn’t make an alpha for it, then I just started feeling like it just wasn’t done without one so I also added an alpha to Feelin Frosty and I will be sending the link out to those of you that already bought it. The mega kit is on sale right now.

Feelin SAS-y




Close-up of a few of the embellishments



Feelin SAS-y Freebie



Download Feelin SAS-y Freebie Here