Friday, February 1, 2008

February Freebie Kit, Name the Kit Contest

I finally had some time to design this week so I made the kit that I will be giving out in February. I went a little overboard on papers, I made over 100 of them…LOL, I will probably include around 40 in the kit. I will be giving it out through out the month, probably twice a week. I don’t have a name for it yet, so if the colors inspire a name, send it to me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com by Friday the 8th, whoever sends in the winning name will get a $25 SAS store coupon. Please be sure to put “KIT NAME” in the subject line of your e-mail.

We had a great response to posting the newsletter on our blogs so we are going to do it every week. Here is the link to this week’s newsletter, the freebies and sales are still active.

Be sure to go by Candee’s blog, she has the final part of “A Mermaid’s Heart” available for download, it is a great Valentines kit.


Candee’s “A Mermaid's Heart Freebie”



Candee’s newest kit “Dilly Dilly”



February Freebie Part 1


Sorry, Link Disabled