Saturday, February 16, 2008

Citrus Sunrise Part 5

Sorry about the mix-up with the third download of part 4, it was just the preview and I did not zip it but in order for things to be downloadable from an FTP site they have to be zipped. All of the previous links to this kit are still active so if you do not have them yet be sure to get them before the end of the month. I will have part 6 sometime later this week. I love the name of this kit but I was surprised that none of the name suggested had the word “Creamsicle” in them, that is one of the first things that this color palette makes me think of. I still have about 50 papers left to this kit but I need to come up with a few more elements, I think I need to add some shabby pieces to extend the range of what it can be used for. Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Part 5



Sorry, Link Disabled