Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Part 2 of February Free Kit

Well, I have had a crummy few days, Last Thursday I had read in the paper that there was a flu epidemic in the St Louis area where I live so when I went out I seriously considered wearing a mask. I decided not to since it probably would have looked a little silly…LOL. I think I should have gone with silly thou, I was at the check out counter at Wal-Mart when the cashier started coughing all over me…grrrrrrrr. I could have smacked her, instead I went home and bombarded myself with Wellborn, vitamin C and Zicam, I think it did help, I felt pretty bad but not as bad as what I have heard a lot of people have been. This is not the first time this has happened to me at Wal-Mart, the last time I got really, really sick it was from a stocker who sneezed all over me without covering his mouth. On well, at least I got that out of the way with no more than a few boring miserable days, but next time I might just go with the mask…LOL.

One thing I did manage to get done in the last few days is to design more of my February free kit and I got a good start on a few other kits. There is a preview of one of the papers below, I have not quite decided on the exact color palette yet, I seem to be doing a lot of yellow, red, oranges but I just love those colors.

Kit in process


Here is the link to this week’s newsletter, there are lots of beautiful layouts and freebies in it so be sure to take a look.

Here is the preview of parts 1 and 2 of my February free kit. I have received some real good suggestions for the “Name this Kit contest,” the contest closes Friday the 8th at midnight, send your ideas to me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com, with the subject line of “Kit name.” The winning entry will get a $25 SAS store coupon, If you don’t have part 1 yet you will find it under last Friday 1st post. I will have part 3 up on Friday. Enjoy!

Part 1 and 2


Sorry, Link Disabled