Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SAS Mega Kit Freebie

If you read my last post you will remember I talked about how hard it is to put together the SAS mega kit preview. It ended up taking me almost a day and a half. When I first put all of the pieces together I thought it was a little small with only 89 papers and 91 embellishments. I finally got it done and looking good. After I uploaded the originals I did something I don’t usually do, I deleted the layered Photoshop docs, I figured I wouldn’t be working with the previews again and they took up almost 700 megs. Today when I started putting the Mega Kit freebie together I realized that I left two of the designers products out of the previews...grrrrrrrrrr. Somehow I managed to overlook Toye and Terrll’s folders so none of their pieces were included in the previews, I briefly considered doing the preview over to include some of their lovely pieces but sanity got the best of me and I decided that it would be better to get the newsletter out sometime today instead of redoing the preview. That will teach me to throw things out…LOL Their missing elements brings the count up to a whopping 101 papers and 107 embellishments! At the sale price of $6.95 it comes out to 3.5 cents per element, even at the regular price of $9.95 the cost is only 5 cents each. Lori and I say the same thing every month, “I think this is our best mega kit yet.” The pieces in today’s freebie are duplicates of the ones in the kit so if you buy the kit you do not need to get the freebie.

Be sure to get by Darlene’s blog, she has part 6 of “So Sweet” this is a full kit that she is giving out this month and Candee has part 2 of “October Romance” for you today. One more thing you do not want to miss, Al at Action FX has a great deal on his site, for just $5 you have access to all of the items you can download in a day. Al has almost 100,000 items, everything from ribbons to Photoshop styles available for one low price, he has a few subscription plans available. Al has been involved in Photoshop about as long as there has been a Photoshop so he knows his stuff, he is good people too.

If you want to check out this week’s specials and pick up a few more freebies here is the link to the newsletter.


SAS Mother Earth Mega Kit




Closeups



Sampling of the Papers





SAS Mega Kit Freebie



Download SAS Mega kit freebie here
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3, fixed