Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SAS April Showers Sampler

I have so much to blog about but right now I am so busy with all of the designer applications that I don’t have much time today. I am so pleased at the quality of the designers who applied at SAS, it is going to be a tough choice, we are hoping to take on at least 4 new designers.

What I did want to do here today is to give you a sampler of the SAS April Showers Mega Kit. If you only buy one spring themed kit this should be it, there is such a variety of beautiful flowers and other elements that is the only one you will need. Wait until you see Boo’s awesome hand-drawn elements, they are SO adorable, AneczkaW made a cute little duck that really completes the “April Showers” theme. It is on sale for $6.95 There are 83 papers and 163, yes I said 163 embellishments. Below is a little sampler of the kit, these elements are in the kit so if you buy it you do not need to download this.

Here is the link to this week’s newsletter, there are some newsletter freebies and we started a contest (A quick and easy little contest) where the winner gets a $10 gift certificate so take a look.

I have to run so I can get back to work on the designer applications, hopefully that will be done by Friday and I can get some designing done this weekend. I have 12 kit in the works but I have not been able to finish anything up to my satisfaction. Finished or not I will start a free kit next week, there is nothing like a blog deadline to get me designing...LOL. In the mean time enjoy the sampler.








April Showers Sampler



Download April Showers Sampler Here