Friday, May 30, 2008

Dear Mom 3 and Stone Washed Bluez QP

It has been one of those crazy busy days so I will have to be quick, Here are the promised part of Dear Mom the special goodie from Stone Washed Bluez that I mentioned. I wanted to share this quick page with you as my way of saying “Thank You” to all of you that took part in the Name Me contest, the name suggestions were great and your comments are always so nice, I really appreciate it. I was going to put some of the bolder pieces of Dear Mom up today but there are a few more things I want to make in the darker colors so I am saving them for Tuesday.

The quick page from SWB was made by Janalyn. You should stop by and take a look at the layout that she made this QP from, It is of a trip to Guatemala, and everything about the kit just fit the picture so perfectly it is like the kit was made for this picture.

The May Mega Kit Sampler is still active below. In the description I gave last week I said there were 130 elements and 79 papers but some how I missed Cathy C’s part of the kit so there are really 152, papers and 87 papers.



I just stopped by a few of the girls’ blogs and they have been busy, Brenda,
Beckie, Sherah, and Barbara all have freebies today so go by and check them out. If you have a few minutes go by Candee’s blog and give her a big HUG and “Welcome Back” She had to take some time off and we sure missed her, I am so happy to have my Candee back at SAS.

It is 3:30 so I better get to bed, have a nice weekend.



Download Stone Washed Bluez Quick Page Here



Sorry, Link Disabled