Friday, May 16, 2008

Name Me Contest

Before I shattered my elbow two of my favorite crafts were hand dying wool for spinning and fabric for quilting. My goal with the fabric was to be able to dye some really nice batik fabric. It is quite a process involving wax to act as a resist and lots and lots of washing and ironing to get the wax off of the fabric. I got pretty good at it but it was too much work to be fun (ironing never was my thing, just ask my DH…LOL) I recently decided to give it a try in Photoshop, it is not as much work but it is about as hard to get a good watercolor look. This kit is the result of some of my efforts, it doesn’t have the batik look but I think I did a good job getting the watercolor look. I was all ready to put it in the store when I realized that I didn’t have a name for it. Since the contests for Citrus Sunrise and Tuscan Sunset went so well I thought that would be the way to go with this kit. Download the freebie to see if it sparks anything in you. If you come up with something send it to me at stoneaccentsstudio@hotmail.com by Monday at 7 p.m. central. Please put "Kit name" in the subject line. The winner will receive the mega kit, which will be the kit and a paper pack, which has an additional 26 papers, plus they will receive a $10 coupon to spend at SAS on whatever they want. Thanks in advance for your help.

Name Me Kit



Close-up




Sampling of papers



Name Me Freebie




Download Name Me Freebie Here